Month: September 2020
- September’s theme is healthy aging.
- Check out Your Key to Successful Aging, a new collaboration between Health Matters and the Idaho Commission on Aging with monthly articles and resources to help you and your loved ones navigate the ups and downs associated with growing older.
- Take action to prevent suicide during Suicide Prevention Week September 6-12.
- Congratulations to Kathy Gale, September’s Health Matters Hero!
- Shake up pasta night with this dairy-free Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce.
- Stay connected with your team at work with the tips in this Distant Team Building Toolkit.
- Do something good for yourself and register for an upcoming virtual lunch and learn.
- “You at Your Best” on September 15 at 12:00 – 1:00 MDT
- “Brain Health: Protecting Your Cognitive Assets” on September 24 at 12:00 – 1:00 MDT
- Take 30 calls standing up in the September Mini Challenge called “Stand Up!”
- August’s theme is environmental health.
- Congratulations to Joshua Hon, August’s Health Matters Hero!
- Try this lighten up version of apple chicken salad using Greek yogurt.
- Enrich your working environment to help you feel more energized with this Environmental Well-Being Toolkit.
- Check out these 25 delicious ways to use all that zucchini from your garden.
- Discover three non-conventional well-being strategies during “You at Your Best,” a virtual lunch and learn on August 11!
- Learn how to get more, better quality sleep with these tips and resources.
- Make the world a cleaner place in the August Mini Challenge called “Litter Bug!”