- OGI Open EnrollmentUPDATED 05/07/2013
- OGI News UPDATED 04/11/2013
- Health Matters! UPDATED 05/03/2013
- PERSI News UPDATED 04/25/2013
- Happenings! UPDATED 04/04/2013
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
- Open Enrollment - April 29 thru May 17th!
Open Enrollment for the medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) programs begins April 29th and ends on May 17th. Please visit the Office of Group Insurance website for Premium Rates, Plan Changes, Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), and Open Enrollment Forms.
- Benefit Focus News UPDATED 04/11/2013
April's Issue brings you:
- Medical, Dental, and FSA Open Enrollment
- Health Insurance 101: Insurance Lingo
- Also, visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Asthma & Allergy Awareness Month
- Suffering with Arthritis?
- Mental Health Month
- Stroke Awareness Month
- Try a Mediterranean Diet
- Eat for Bone Health
- Stress Resources
- Heart Health
- Mobile Mammography Schedule
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Quit Tobacco!
- How's Your Sleep?
- Celebrate Don't Fry Day
- Sun Safety
- Skin Cancer Screenings — Free
- Attend a Wellness Event!
- Take a Wellness Class
- Featured Recipe
- Success Story
Happenings! UPDATED 04/04/2013
Don't miss the discounts to Roaring Springs Water Park, Idaho Steelheads Hockey Conference Finals, Miller Motorsports Park, Silver Mountain Resort, Nampa Civic Center, Morrison Center, Idaho IceWorld, Wahooz Family Fun Center, Thunder Mountain Line-Mother's Day, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
- PERSpectives Member Newsletter UPDATED 4/25/2013
The first quarter newsletter is available online, with information on:
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Investment News
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn how to keep your family safe on the web, anytime, anywhere. With sections for kids, teens, parents, educators and businesses, this site provides the information everyone needs. Activities are being coordinated through the Information Technology Resource Management Council (ITRMC) and the Department of Administration.
Apply for or learn more about the state of Idaho's new statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. State agencies have two more years to move to the Idaho.gov domain. Non-commercial Idaho government entities, such as school districts, cities and counties, and law enforcement, to name a few, are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Extensive information concerning this new structure, as well as all necessary registration forms for requesting domain names and DNS entries are now available online. This site will continue to be accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.