- OGI News and Updates UPDATED 4/2/2015
- Health Matters! UPDATED 4/6/2015
- thriveidaho UPDATED 4/09/2015
- Happenings! UPDATED 4/6/2015
- PERSI 4th Quarter Newsletter!
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
Happenings! UPDATED 03/03/2015
Don't miss the discounts to Idaho Steelheads Hockey, Disney on Ice - Frozen, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Silver Mountain Resort, Morrison Center, Wahooz Family Fun Center, Thunder Mountain Line, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
- 3rd Quarter Reward Checks
- Last Chance to Earn Your thriveidaho Reward for FY15
- Earn your remaining points by April 30, 2015
- Employee Feedback Survey April 3-24
- Take the survey now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/thriveidahoFY15
- SOI Recipe File: Roasted Broccoli
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Your Colon Health
- FREE At-Home Screening Kit
- The Bottom Line Poetry Contest
- Stress Awareness Month
- What Does Stress Look Like?
- Move it!
- Happy Feet!
- Move and De-Stress! Posters
- Skin Cancer Screenings Registration Open Now!
- Get Your Mammogram!
- Be a Quitter! FREE classes
- Worksite Walking Resources
- Wellness Events
- Table Talk - Sleep Tight
- STOP Diabetes
- Take a Wellness Class!
- Sleep Smarter
- Featured Recipe
- Success Story - The Bottom Line
- Newsletter: Energize Yourself & Your Family
- Benefit Focus News
April's Newsletter focuses on:
- Open Enrollment 4/27 - 5/15
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Last Change for $250 in FY15!
- thriveidaho Employee Feedback Survey
- Stay in Touch with thriveidaho
- PERSI 4th Quarter Newsletter UPDATED 01/16/2015
- Go to the 457 Plan website..
thriveidaho April Newsletter
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
Learn more at the Group Insurance website
Also, visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
Retirement - 457 Deferred Compensation Plan UPDATED 06/16/2014
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There's More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan UPDATED 06/23/2014
The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement.
Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred.
While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility.
Learn more at the PERSI home page.
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 6/13/2014
Find out if YOU ARE AT RISK and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Visit the CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.