- OGI News and Updates UPDATED 09/21/2016
- Health Matters! UPDATED 09/02/2016
- Happenings! UPDATED 08/01/2016
- PERSI 1st Quarter 2016 Newsletter! UPDATED 06/08/2016
- Am I Ready to Retire? NEW 03/15/2016
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
- Highlighted on the OGI Stay Informed blog – Using your Vision Benefit
- More details on this benefit are available on the Vision Benefit page
- Employees can also learn about navigating and accessing the information on tools on the Blue Cross of Idaho "WellConnected" portal by watching the short video tutorial posted on the Get Healthy page: http://ogi.idaho.gov/get-healthy/
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Like Us on Facebook
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Flu Prevention and Handwashing Posters!
- Fight Off the Flu Season!
- Flu Resources
- Cholesterol Education Month - Test Your Cholesterol IQ
- What is your "why"?
- Pain Awareness Month - Are you dealing with Chronic pain?
- Prostate Health
- Sun Safety
- Featured Resource: Idaho's Substance Use Disorder Services
- Know the Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke & Cardiac Arrest
- Know your sources!
- Stop Counting Sheep – Sleep Smarter!
- Get Your Mammogram!
- Be a Quitter! FREE classes
- Worksite Walking Resources
- Wellness Events
- Table Talk – Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Stress Less!
- Stop Diabetes
- Is there an Olympian in you?
- Featured Recipe - Red Wine Marinade
- Success Story
- Newsletter: Get Active, Wherever You Are
- PERSI 1st Quarter 2016 Newsletter UPDATED 06/08/2016
Visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
Happenings! UPDATED 08/01/2016
Don't miss the discounts to BSU Football Tickets, Boise GreenBike, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Roaring Springs, Silverwood Theme Park, Silver Mountain Resort, Wahooz Family Fun Center, River Dance Lodge, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There's More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan UPDATED 06/23/2014
The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement.
Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred.
While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility.
Learn more at the PERSI home page.
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 6/13/2014
Find out if YOU ARE AT RISK and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Visit the CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.