UPDATED 02/02/2017Make a healthy choice today!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Like Us on Facebook
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Your heart - your health.
- Women’s Heart Health
- Don’t Blow a Gasket!
- Drive your own bus
- Have a Heart Health Screening
- Stop Diabetes - Classes and Resources
- Flu and Handwashing Posters
- Flu Resources
- Featured Resource: American Heart Association
- Know the Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke & Cardiac Arrest
- Time to "butt out"? FREE Tobacco Cessation Classes!
- Know your sources!
- Stop Counting Sheep – Sleep Smarter!
- Wellness Events
- Table Talk: Have a Happy Heart
- Stress Less!
- Don’t be a bear.
- Featured Recipe: Four-Way Slow Cooker Shredded Beef
- Success Story: Heart Health
- Newsletter: Deep Vein Trouble
OGI - Office of Group Insurance
- The Office of Group Insurance has moved its offices to the Len B. Jordan Building at 650 W. State Street, Suite 145 in downtown Boise. – OGI has a new office!
- Employees can also learn about benefits and plan details. – Benefits & Plans
Visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, available services, and more!
UPDATED 06/23/2016 The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement. Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred. While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility. Learn more at the PERSI home page.
- Go to the 457 Plan website..
Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
This is your portal!
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.