Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Like Us on Facebook
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- 2017 is here! Are you ready?
- Top New Year’s Resolutions
- Set some SMART Goals
- Keep it clean!
- Stop Diabetes - Classes and Resources
- Flu and Handwashing Posters
- Flu Resources
- Featured Resource: Healthy Weight CDC
- Know the Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke & Cardiac Arrest
- Time to "butt out"? FREE Tobacco Cessation Classes!
- Know your sources!
- Stop Counting Sheep – Sleep Smarter!
- Wellness Events
- Table Talk: Work/Life Balance
- Stress Less!
- Unlock the magic.
- Featured Recipe: Irish Chicken and Dumplings
- Success Story: Make a Healthy Lifestyle Happen
- Newsletter: How Can I Start Feeling Fit & Fabulous?
OGI - Office of Group Insurance
- The Office of Group Insurance has moved its offices to the Len B. Jordan Building at 650 W. State Street, Suite 145 in downtown Boise. – OGI has a new office!
- Employees can also learn about benefits and plan details. – Benefits & Plans
Visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, available services, and more!
- Go to the 457 Plan website..
Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
This is your portal!
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.