Make a healthy choice today!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Like Us on Facebook
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Love Your Colon
- Lost your bounce? Build some resilience.
- Distracted Driving. Is it you?
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Mired in a mess? Cut the clutter!
- Foot Health Awareness Month
- Eggs-actly what you need to know…
- Stop Diabetes - Classes and Resources
- Featured Resource: NextAvenue
- Know the Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke & Cardiac Arrest
- Time to "butt out"? FREE Tobacco Cessation Classes!
- Know your sources!
- Stop Counting Sheep – Sleep Smarter!
- Wellness Events
- Stress Less!
- Mom was right.
- Featured Recipe: Herbed Corn & Edamame Succotash
- Success Stories
- Newsletter: What Your Nose Knows
OGI - Office of Group Insurance
- The Office of Group Insurance has moved its offices to the Len B. Jordan Building at 650 W. State Street, Suite 145 in downtown Boise. – OGI has a new office!
- Employees can also learn about benefits and plan details. – Benefits & Plans
Visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, available services, and more!
- Latest PERSI Member Newsletter
- PERSI Base Plan -This is your traditional pension plan. Over the years, your pension may very well become one of your most valuable financial assets. The longer you work for the State, the greater your PERSI benefits.
- PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan -This is a voluntary 401(k) savings plan. You may contribute 1% to 100% of your pretax salary to save for retirement. The 401(k) also allows loans to yourself should you need or wish to make withdrawals while working. With the 401(k), you pay no administrative fees while you are working.
- Additional PERSI Member Benefits
- Go to the 457 Plan website..
Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
This is your portal!
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.