- Health Matters is celebrating healthy holidays in December! We’re sharing tips, ideas, and strategies to keep you and your loved ones healthy this holiday season.
- Register for the Health Matters 14-Day Mindful Eating Challenge, starting this Wednesday, December 5!
- Need an easy DIY holiday gift? Try one of these healthy seasoning blends.
- Bring this Winter Fruit Salad to your next holiday brunch or get-together for a healthy option everyone will love!
- The holidays can be a stressful time. Use these tips to stress less and remember your reason for the season.
- Congratulations to all of the Walking 4 Well-Being finishers and prize winners!
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month. Learn how to identify risk factors and prevent this chronic disease.
- Register for the Health Matters 14-Day Mindful Eating Challenge, starting December 5!
- Read these 10 Tips for Mindful Eating to get you ready for the challenge.
- Complete your Thanksgiving menu with one these delicious vegetable side dishes.
- Print and share these new Health Matters posters that are all about gratitude.
SCO – State Controller’s Office
- Please go to the website Luma for State Employees to learn about the new business information system for the State of Idaho. Luma will enable unification and standardization in budget planning, financial management, procurement, payroll, and human capital management (HCM) for all state agencies. This site can only be accessed on the state network.
- Estimate your take home pay
- 2017 Paper Form W-2’s
OGI – Office of Group Insurance
- Member Identity Protection Services.. In today’s high-tech world, it’s critical to keep a vigilant watch on your personal and financial data. Blue Cross of Idaho, through its BlueCross BlueShield Association, is helping to assist members with that effort. Blue Cross of Idaho has partnered with AllClear ID to offer enrolled members and their families identity protection services at NO COST to the member or the plan.
Members can log into the Blue Cross of Idaho member portal and click on the AllClear ID logo. It’s important to protect what’s most valuable to you, especially your health, family and home. This is an added layer of protection for your medical history, bank account and credit cards.
- Questions? Contact the Office of Group Insurance in person, by telephone or email.
Visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, available services, and more!
- Latest PERSI Member Newsletter
- PERSI Base Plan –This is your traditional pension plan. Over the years, your pension may very well become one of your most valuable financial assets. The longer you work for the State, the greater your PERSI benefits.
- PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan –This is a voluntary 401(k) savings plan. You may contribute 1% to 100% of your pretax salary to save for retirement. The 401(k) also allows loans to yourself should you need or wish to make withdrawals while working. With the 401(k), you pay no administrative fees while you are working.
- Additional PERSI Member Benefits
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
- Go to the 457 Plan website..
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There’s More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State’s human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the “Online Tasks” menu.
This is your portal!
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.