Month: January 2019
January 25th Update
January 15th Update
- Get dinner on the table with just one pan and four easy steps with our “non-recipe” recipe for Sheet Pan Dinners.
- Save the date for National Wear Red Day on Friday, February 1. Wear red to raise awareness about heart disease.
- Check out the latest post on the Choose Health Matters Blog all about preventing cervical cancer.
January 10th Update
- Health Matters is focusing on new habits in January! A new year is a fresh start and a great time to focus on creating (or re-establishing) healthy habits.
- January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month.
- Grab a group of co-workers and roll into the new year feeling good with the Well-Being Wheel Team Challenge!
- Starting this month Health Matters will offer a Monthly Mini Challenge designed to make participants happier and healthier. Track participation to be eligible for a prize drawing at the end of the year. The January Mini Challenge is called “Mission Possible.”
- We’ve got new posters to motivate you to take the stairs!
- Try this Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables for an easy weeknight dinner.
- Find more healthy recipes on the Health Matters website.
- Congratulations to the 14-Day Mindful Eating Challenge prize drawing winners!