Month: July 2020
- July’s theme is mindfulness!
- Register now for Fun, Fit, and Fresh Summer BINGO starting Monday, July 13th!
- Congratulations to Lance Kaldor, July’s Health Matters Hero!
- These individual veggie cups look festive and prevent multiple people from touching a communal tray of vegetables and dip.
- Use the strategies outlined in the new Social Interactions Toolkit to support a safe and healthy workplace for all.
- July is Idaho Beef Month! Learn how beef can be a part of a healthy diet and discover healthy recipes from the Idaho Beef Council.
- Step away from your TV for 31 days in the July Mini Challenge called “Good Reception!”
- Visit Guidance Resources® for information to help you navigate all of life’s major stressors.
- Print and display these posters around offices to remind employees and visitors to follow proper physical distancing measures and hygiene/cleaning practices.
- Review how to can stay healthy and safe as we all return to a new normal in the workplace.