Month: November 2020
Mid November Update
- Foster an attitude of gratitude this November.
- Follow these three dietitian-approved steps to avoid diabetes.
- Review guidelines and ideas for safely celebrating Thanksgiving this year.
- Give thanks for the little things and ask for help when you need it with Guidance Resources®.
- Congratulations to all 230 State of Idaho employees who completed the Health Matters Virtual 5K!
- Take an hour for yourself and register for an upcoming virtual lunch and learn:
- “Stress Less” on November 18
- “The Science of Gratitude” on November 19 or December 10
- NEW! “Successful Holiday Eating” on December 8
- Prep these Apple Oatmeal Bars for apple-cinnamon oatmeal on the go!
- Congratulations to Melissa Clinger, November’s Health Matters Hero!
- Improve individual and team well-being using the ideas in this Gratitude in the Workplace Toolkit.
- List 30 fortunate things in the November Mini Challenge called “Lucky Duck!”
- Discover resources and creative ideas designed to assist family caregivers in this month’s article on Your Key to Successful Aging.