Month: August 2021
- NEW! Get the flu shot, not the flu! Schedule your appointment for an employee flu shot clinic now.
- NEW! Take control of your well-being by accessing free, confidential counseling with the Employee Assistance Program.
- NEW! Discover what makes a relationship healthy and learn to look for the signs of an unhealthy one.
- NEW! Check out this list of 25 delicious ways to prepare zucchini.
- We all know that connections count! Enhance your social habits to stay healthier mentally and physically.
- Download the August Health Matters printable calendar with tips for getting involved in your community to enhance your social connections.
- Make this colorful Edamame & Veggie Bowl that is easy to throw together and a great make-ahead option.
- Discover how to prepare for and keep your older loved ones and neighbors safe during summer power outages in this month’s article from the Idaho Commission on Aging.
- Learn why vaccines are a safe and effective way to protect your health and the health of your loved ones during National Immunization Awareness Month.
- All state employees are eligible to utilize 4 hours of COVID-19 admin leave (CVT) for receiving (or already having received) the COVID-19 vaccine. Visit the DHR website for details about the incentive.
- UPCOMING VIRTUAL LUNCH AND LEARNS:
- “Deskercise 101” – Wednesday, August 25
- “Stress Less” – Thursday, September 9