Month: September 2021
- Check out the September Health Matters printable calendar for an overview of what’s happening this month as well as some simple reminders about getting more fruits and vegetables every day.
- Join State employees from all around Idaho to run, walk, jog, or skip a 5K distance (3.1 miles) in the Second Annual Health Matters Virtual 5K Run/Walk.
- September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Learn the five action steps for communicating with someone who may be thinking about suicide.
- Try these Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bites for a quick snack or sweet treat. They taste like a classic no-bake cookie!
- September 27 is Idaho Family Dinner Night! Make family meals a regular event in your home with the Idaho Family Meal Recipe Guide.
- Find out about the importance of fall prevention in this month’s article from the Idaho Commission on Aging.
- UPCOMING VIRTUAL LUNCH AND LEARNS:
- “Stress Less” – Thursday, September 9
- “You at Your Best” – Monday, September 20
- NEW VIRTUAL LUNCH & LEARN! “Easy Ergonomics” – Tuesday, October 5 or Thursday, October 21
- “The Science of Gratitude” – Thursday, November 4 or Thursday, November 18