This page guides State Employees through work-related changes.
Keep in mind that while many resources are provided here, this site is by no means comprehensive. When you experience a change in your life, always remember to:
- Check with your agency's human resource office.
- Check your agency's employee handbook.
- As needed, discuss issues with your supervisor.
- Commuteride (Treasure Valley)
- ValleyRide (Ada/Canyon counties)
- Capitol Mall Parking Information and Tags (Boise)
- Capitol Mall Parking During the Legislative Session (Boise)
Employment Changes & Leave
- Leave Benefits
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- PERSI: How does leave affect my PERSI benefits?
- PERSI: Quitting Work
- Termination Statutes (search)
- Unemployment Claims
- Job Search Assistance
- PERSI: What happens if I change jobs or quit work?
Moving & Travel
- Moving and Travel Policies
- Consult your agency's Personnel Manual.
- State employees who are called to Active Duty
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Idaho State Veterans Services
- PERSI: Military Service