- Enjoy a happy, healthy holiday season with our simple tips for making this year merry and bright.
- Cozy up with a mug of this Not Too Sweet Hot Chocolate sweetened with maple syrup and try one of the four flavor variation ideas to make it even better!
- Learn how to enjoy your favorite holiday treats without going overboard from a registered dietitian in the “Successful Holiday Eating” virtual lunch and learn on December 8.
- “It’s not about weight, it’s about being healthy!” Meet Darren Furman, December’s Health Matters Hero!
- Get creative to plan festive and safe holiday activities for your workplace using the ideas in this Healthy Holidays at Work Toolkit.
- Do seven nice things for someone in the December Mini Challenge called “Secret 007!”
- The year is coming to a close, so it is time to report how many mini challenges you completed in 2020 to be entered to win the end of year prize drawing!
- Build your nest egg with the retirement saving strategies featured in this month’s article on Your Key to Successful Aging.
- Register for an upcoming virtual lunch and learn, including “The Science of Gratitude” presented on December 10.