- February’s focus is all about relationships.
- Congratulations to Allison Palmer, our very first Health Matters Hero!
- Register now for the Little Habits Challenge that kicks off on February 3!
- Show someone you care without candy with one of these 9 non-candy valentines.
- Make this Simple Vegetable Curry for a quick and hearty dinner full of veggies.
- February 7th is National Wear Red Day to raise awareness about heart disease.
- Find out to energize your meetings with this new toolkit!
- The February Mini Challenge is called “Pearly Whites.”
- Strengthen the relationship with your heart with these lifestyle tips in the latest Choose Health Matters Blog post.
We want to hear from you!
- The Idaho Cancer Control Programs are gathering information to better understand why people do or do not get screened for cancer. This information will help in the development of future cancer control programs. If you are a female, age 21 to 65 years old, please take this short 2-5 minute anonymous survey. Respondents will be entered into a drawing for a pair of Idaho Steelheads Hockey Tickets for March or Boise Hawks Baseball Tickets for this summer.